Thursday, October 20, 2011

I am so excited! I was chosen this week as the featured blogger (the very first one) over at the Clumsy Coquette for the Friendly Friday hop. Link up with us at the bottom of the page and then head over there and show her some love too! Then have fun hopping around and making some new bloggy friends!





Welcome to the Friendly Friday Blog Hop! I am so excited to be hosting and I hope that you will link up with me!






The Rules:


1. You MUST follow me on Google Friend Connect, Facebook or Twitter and you MUST follow the Featured Blogger.

2. Link up your blog name and URL on my linky. Please don't link to a specifict post.

3. Grab the Friendly Friday button and put it on your blog or in a post.

4. Go to as many blogs as you want and follow them. If someone follows you from the hop, please follow them back.

Want to be a featured Blogger?

I am going to start hosting a weekly featured blogger! I am so excited. If you'd like to be featured, please let me know in a comment below. I will randomly select someone each week. If you are picked, you will be given the code to host this hop on your page that week.

Featured Blogger




The very first featured blogger is Tiffany from Dancing With Cinderella.
I am a public school teacher turned stay-at-home, homeschooling mom. I have four kiddos aged 13-6, three girls and one boy and have been married to my high school sweetheart and best friend for 15 years. I write about family life, homeschooling, and making memories with my children.

Link-up

1 comment:

Angela said...

Congratulations on being the first featured blogger with Clumsy Coquette. It's great to get to meet so many new blogging buddies this way! Connected to you through GFC, have a great weekend! Angela of AccidentallyAngela.com