Sunday, September 4, 2011

Slim Down Sunday #2

Heartfelt Homeschooling

Goal – 24 pounds by Nov. 18.
Pounds Lost (Week 7) – The scale has gone back and forth this week between 1 pound up and 1 pound down. This morning, it said the same as last week, so I'll just go with 3 pounds down do far. I have a doctor's appointment at the end of this week, so my very short-term goal is 5 pounds total by their scale. So, only 2 pounds to go this week!

How it Went This Week:
I did pretty good with portion sizes and between meal snacks this week. Not so good with the water and salads. Also, not so good with exercise. I have added some exercise time into our school schedule for this year, so that should help me get started with some regular exercise. I'm going to have the kids start teaching me some of their TKD forms, too.


What’s my Plan for next Week:
More of the same. More water, more veggies. Less snacking, smaller portions.

2 comments:

Eileen said...

I'm having the same problems with exercise. Don't like it!

You've done well with the smaller portions and cutting out the snacks. Keep going and the weight loss will happen.

Unknown said...

Tiffany, Ever think about taking TKD with the kids? I just love it. It's good exercise, great for flexibility, but not too taxing. Doing it with the kids feels more like fun together time than exercise (well... most of the time...) April