Thursday, September 29, 2011

Can't wait!

Daniel and I are going to see Tim Hawkins tonight in Tulsa. I have been waiting for this for months and it's finally here!

The kids are staying with Grandma and Grandpa and will meet up with us tomorrow for the Tulsa State Fair (Cheyenne has some jelly that made it to the State Fair-woohoo!) and the Icecapades.

The last time Daniel and I went on an overnight trip without the kids Landon was not quite two.

I. am. so. excited!

If you don't know Tim Hawkins, watch the video below. He is SO FUNNY!



Can't wait to share some pictures from our trip! Hopefully we'll be bringing home some blue ribbon winning jelly tomorrow evening!

Have a great Thursday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a wonderful time. Tim Hawkins is our absolute favorite comedian. My boys quote him...giggle.