Friday, February 18, 2011

Five Question Friday 2/18/11

Did anybody else wake up with crazy allergies this morning? Ugh! I slept so well last night until I woke up at 5:30am sneezing. And I don't just sneeze once or twice, I sneeze for like five minutes straight. Time to break out the Netipot I think.

I know one thing that will make me feel better today-Five Question Friday with Mama M! Woohoo!

1. Have you worn the same outfit more than one day in a row?
Sometimes I do. It really depends on how long I wore it the first day and whether or not I'm going somewhere where the people may have seen me the day before. I know that most people wouldn't even remember what I was wearing, but still. Also, if I don't take my shower first thing in the morning, I'll usually just put on my clothes from the day before .

2. If you had to choose any LARGE city to live in, which would it be?
I really don't think I could handle living in any large city. I'm pretty happy with my small town life. I wouldn't mind going to New York City for a visit, though. But not for too long.

3. Fly or drive with the kids on vacation?
We've never flown anywhere since we've been married. Partly because we don't go on many vacations and partly because flying is too expensive. From all the horror stories I've been hearing about airport security, I think we'll just stick to driving. Of course, if someone wants to send me on a vacation to Hawaii or Alaska, I might be willing to change my mind. :)

4. What is your idea of "spring cleaning"?
I don't think I've ever officially done "spring cleaning" before. This is the year, though. My plans are to clean out everyone's closets and switch out winter clothes for summer clothes, finish unpacking all the boxes that are still sitting in corners around the house, clean the house from top to bottom-inside and outside, and get rid of anything we don't need or use anymore. After reading all that, I think my spring cleaning may last through summer and fall too!

5. What is the best book you have ever read?
This is a tough one. I think if I had to choose my all time favorite book it would be this one

I don't know what it is about that book, but I have read it over and over and never get tired of it. I also love the movie-the original, not the remake, though it's good too.
Of course, if you ask me this question again tomorrow, you'll probably get a different answer. I have lots of favorite books.

Okay, I'm off to get the kids some breakfast and get our school day started. Have a great Friday!

1 comment:

Controlling My Chaos said...

I used to always fly to go on vacation, but since I had kids, I've turned into a big chicken butt. All I can think about is how powerless I would be to save my kids if we were in a plane crash. It's irrational, I know, but I'm okay with that.