So many things to be thankful for this week. Here are just a few:
1. I am thankful for a husband who is willing to work VERY long hours to allow me to stay home with my kids. He started around 5 this morning and just a few minutes ago (around 10:30) sent me a text to let me know he was on his way.
2. I am thankful that we have grandmas close by to help out with the kids. This evening, I dropped 3 of them off with Grandma Debbie so I could pick up some more medicine for Landon. It was great to not have to drag a sick kid into the store with me!
3. I am thankful that my kids are getting old enough to help with more things around the house. While I was getting dinner ready, the girls cleared, washed, and set the table for dinner. After dinner, they cleared and washed the table. Then, they helped clean up Landon's room since we have someone coming over to do some repairs on the house tomorrow.
4. I am thankful that Landon's fever came down before he went to bed. I expect to be up with him sometime to give more medicine tonight, but it was nice to see him feeling a little better.
5. I am thankful that I generally have pretty healthy kids.
6.I am thankful that God has led us to an amazing new church! I can see Him working in so many ways. I am thankful to get to be a small part of it.
I could go on forever, but it's late and I'm having trouble keeping my eyes open. Think I'll do some reading while I wait for the sheets to dry (had to get rid of my little sickie's germs after he spent the day in my bed) then call it a night.
What are you thankful for today?