Monday, July 13, 2009

Not Me! Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


Here we go!

*While at the park this week, I most certainly did NOT give my son permission to "water" the tree because we had only been there two minutes and were the only ones at the park. I always make sure everyone "goes" before we leave the house to make sure we avoid situations like this.

*When we went to the zoo on Tuesday, I did NOT pull my hair up and then completely forget to use sunscreen on my neck. My neck does NOT easily burn since it is almost always hidden under my hair. I did NOT pay for that mistake for several days after. I do NOT make this mistake at least once a year.

*Also while at the zoo, it was NOT me who fed my kids dry cereal, goldfish crackers, and cotton candy for lunch. I'm always super prepared and pack a healthy lunch for us when we go on outings. It also was NOT me who then went through the drive thru at McDonald's on the way home and got them a cheeseburger for a "snack". Nope, not me!

*Tuesday evening after going to the late movie with my oh so sweet friend, I did NOT stand outside the theater talking to her for almost the same amount of time it took the actually see the movie. We do not need to plan more time together in the daylight hours.

*Thursday morning, I did not allow my children to eat cake, ice cream, and other non-nutritional things at a birthday party BEFORE they had eaten lunch.

*I did not, then, pay back the mom from said party by feeding her kids cake, popsicles, and chocolate chip cookies at Landon's birthday party on Saturday-BEFORE lunch.

1 comment:

Family American Style. said...

I have enjoyed reading your blog. Thank you for sharing. We start tomorrow. ”What would your children say?” Wednesday, I hope you can join in the fun.