Sunday, July 5, 2009

The New Swingset

Wow! It's been a while since I've done a post. My computer went kind of nuts (actually I think it was the internet connection) and wouldn't let me post any pictures (and what fun is a post with no pictures?). We've had lots going on lately and there's no sign of slowing down any time soon. My goal for this week is to get caught up. Next week, we have VBS at church, our anniversary (13 for those who are counting), and Landon's birthday (believe it or not, he will be 4!!!) so I know if I don't get these done now, I never will.

One of the big events at our house lately has been the arrival of a new swing set. Pawpaw and Grandma Debbie brought it up and put it together in our backyard a couple of weeks ago. We've been having fun with it in the mornings before it gets too hot. One day last week, we put the little pool (the same one they were splashing in before) under the end of slide and made our own little water slide (well, okay, the kids did, not me).

Here are some pictures from the day we got the swing set.

Pawpaw and Grandma Debbie working on getting the swing set together.


The kids passed the time by catching butterflies, roly ploys, etc. They really want to catch a frog, but I don't think they ever found one (thank goodness!).
The cat was a good sport (as always) and helped entertain the kids too.
Once it was all put together, the little kids tested it out. It worked great!





And Dakota kept looking for that frog!

No comments: