Friday, March 11, 2011

Five Question Friday for 3/11/11

Before I do anything else, I have to say Happy Birthday to my awesome husband! (even though he will never, ever read this). He is now officially the same age as me!

Whew! I didn't think I would get to do Five Question Friday this week. We've been having serious issues with our internet service. We haven't been able to get online at all since Tuesday. But, for some reason, it magically came back to life today. I'm just hoping it lasts.


1. Do you know what your REAL hair color is?
Actually, yes. I keep saying that I'm going to color my hair, but I never have.

2. Do you plan ahead for summer, or fly by the seat of your pants?
We generally just fly by the seat of our pants. This year, we are actually going on vacation (Disney World here we come) with Daniel's mom, sister, niece, nephew, my mom, and Daniel's cousin and her family. With that many people, we have had to do some planning. But, after that trip, we have no plans yet. I know there are some camps and VBS that the kids will be going to, but I don't have the details on any of them yet.

3. What is your favorite meal to cook?
Hmmmm...I guess my favorite thing to cook is pancakes. I actually enjoy cooking in the mornings. Not so much in the evenings though.

4. Do you get offended by not receiving thank yous?
Not unless the person is truly ungrateful.

5. How did you meet your best friend?
Daniel and I met through a friend of a friend sort of thing in high school. 16 years later, he's still my best friend!

Okay, so my answers this week are short and sweet. Head over to Mama M.'s blog to see everyone else's answers. Maybe they have more to say than I did this week.

No comments: