Thursday, May 5, 2011

Five Question Friday 5/6/11



1.
Have you ever had roommates?
Just one. He's been my roommate for the past (almost) 15 years!

2. How many names do you/your children have? (i.e. Prince Charming William Phillip Arthur Louis John Jacob Jingleheimer-Schmidt)
Everyone who lives in my house has three names-first, middle, last. My dad had four because he had two middle names.

3. Did you watch the Royal Wedding?
I hadn't planned on it, but when my alarm went off that morning, it was on (I sleep with the TV on). It was when she had just come into the church and was walking down the aisle. It sucked me in and I watched for about 30 minutes. I caught bits and pieces of it after that. The kids and I watched when they were on the balcony so they could see a "real prince and princess." Cheyenne and Sierra were very impressed.

4. What is the messiest room in your house?
It's a toss up between my bedroom and Sierra's. My room still has all sort of things stored in it that really just need to be taken back to storage or taken to Goodwill. Somehow, I never have time to sort through and figure out which is which. Someday...
Sierra's room actually is not too bad at the moment. We had some men here yesterday to install our air conditioner (which works great, by the way. I'm freezing) so she had to clean it up. But usually it's a mess. She always has good intentions, though. She'll decide she wants to clean out her toy box or a drawer and she'll empty it all onto the floor. But then she gets distracted playing and it never gets put back where it belongs.

5. What is your ideal mothers day?
This is a hard one. I think I would just like to hang out and do something fun together. Maybe go to the zoo or a movie together, we haven't gotten to do much of that lately and I miss it. And of course, any day that included someone else cooking and doing the dishes would be perfect! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Popping in from Five Question Friday. :) I like your answers, especially the last one.

LA Botchar said...

Saying hello back!
And I think your tip about getting up a bit earlier than everyone is one I will have to implement. Right now the kids wake us up and they are just FULL of energy - so you are already start the day lagging behind them. Perhaps this summer, when there is no rush to get out the door to school, I will start doing this; at least a couple time per week.

annies home said...

what a perfect time to wake up and watch :) come see my blog at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Someone else doing dishes and cooking on mothers day? AMEN! I don't need gifts or money, just give me a BREAK! :)