Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The kids' favorite Disney memories

I found the perfect meme to link up with this week. Heidi at Reviews and Reflections hosts the Destination Disney meme. This week's topic is "kids' favorite Disney memories".

Since we just came back from Disney World, everything is still fresh in the kids' minds and they had a hard time choosing a favorite thing. Here are the answers I got when I asked them:

Landon: Splash Mountain, getting Buzz' autograph

Sierra: Splash Mountain, Tower of Terror, Rock 'n' Roller Coaster, getting the princess' autographs, princess breakfast

Cheyenne: Splash Mountain, Tower of Terror,Rock 'n' Roller Coaster, meeting the princesses, princess breakfast, Typhoon Lagoon

Dakota: Splash Mountain, blackberries at breakfast, typhoon lagoon, roller coasters

As you can see, the one thing everyone agreed on was Splash Mountain. They loved it! We rode it at least 4 times. I wish I had a picture from Splash Mountain, but, as the name implies, you get wet so my camera was put away for that one. If you don't know what it is, you can check it out at Wikipedia. Believe me, it's great!

I do have pictures of some of the other things, though.

These are some of my favorite memories from our trip.





You just can't beat seeing those smiles!

Now, go ask your kids what their favorite Disney memories are and link up too!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

What a super post! I'm glad the timing worked out so well for you. We, too, just returned and I still need to poll my own kids and get MY post up. Thanks for playing along this week. New topics are posted each Friday.