Friday, April 30, 2010

Five Question Friday


It's time for Five Question Friday with Mama M.! Head on over there and join the fun.


1.
If you could, would you go back to high school?
Nope. It was fun(ish) the first time around, but I wouldn't want to go back to that time in my life.

2. If a genie appeared and granted you two wishes, what would they be? (And, no saying "more wishes".)
Hmmmm...right now, I would wish for Daniel to find a really good job in McAlester and I would wish for the genie to do all my cleaning out/packing up of this house before we move.

3. What kids show do you secretly like?
One of my kids' favorite shows right now is the Zula Patrol.


Landon and Sierra will drop whatever they are doing when they hear the theme song (I just had to watch that video three times because Landon heard it playing in here). It really does teach them a lot about space, etc. Landon can tell you all about shadows and how they get longer/shorter. Cheyenne came home and said "My teacher asked what H2O means and I was the only one who knew." Of course, she learned it from the Zula Patrol. (Don't tell anyone, but I like it too.)

4. What is your beverage of choice?
5. What is something that you would change about yourself (or are working to change in yourself)?
My answers for questions 4 and 5 kind of go together.

Up until the last 3-4 weeks, I would have said without hesitation that Diet Pepsi was my drink of choice. I was hooked on them. But, not just any diet pepsi would do. It had to be a diet pepsi from the fountain at On Cue. I had to have at least one a day.
The thing about myself that I am working to change is my health (I used to say my weight, but I know a lot of people who are not overweight, but are not healthy, so that is my goal now instead). As a part of that, I have given up my Diet Pepsi habit. I haven't had one in almost 4 weeks. Hooray!
If you read my Post it Note Tuesday a couple of weeks ago, you know that in giving up my diet pepsi habit, I developed a new sweet tea habit (didn't help that McDonald's started their $1 drink deal around that time). Really not a better choice, I know. I am working on that one right now. I am down to about 2 sweet teas a week, so that's so not bad.

Happy Friday everyone! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: