Time again for Five Question Friday. For more FQF fun, check out Mama M.'s blog!
1. What's your guilty pleasure?
Birthday cake! I love birthday cake! The kind from the bakery with that wonderful buttercream frosting. Yum!!!!
2. What is your favorite TV series?
Hands down, Gilmore Girls. A couple of years ago, I ordered them from Netflix and watched the entire series from beginning to end, in order. It was great. I have the first two seasons on DVD at home and spent last week watching the first season.
3. Can you speak any foreign languages?
Well, I took Spanish for 2 1/2 years in high school and 2 semesters in college. So, I should be able to, right? Wrong! I can understand enough to follow most of what Dora the Explorer says.
4. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
I probably "own" 10 or so pairs of shoes. However, I only had one pair that are decent and two other so-so pairs that I wear around the house or when it's wet out. I hate spending money on shoes.
5. What's your favorite kind of M&M's...peanut, almond, straight up regular, etc.? Peanut M&M's are the best! The plain ones are good too. I can't bring myself to try the other flavors. When I was at the store this week I saw some that were strawberry/peanut butter. Does anyone actually eat those? I'm not one for mixing candy flavors, so I can't imagine that would taste good (I don't even eat different colored M&M's together-yes, they do taste slightly different)