1. Did you pass your driver's test on the first try?
I did! I scored a 100% on my written test! Not sure my score on the driving part. All I cared was that I had PASSED! Not sure I could do it now, though. I cannot parallel park to save my life. Luckily, there are not many places where I need to do that around here. I just park somewhere else and walk so I don't have to try.
2. What is your most embarrassing moment?
There are tons of these, but the most recent thing I can think of is when we were at the zoo last week. We were trying to get back to the front of the zoo so we would have time to play in the new children's area one last time before closing time. My kids, of course, were in no hurry to get there. Sierra hopped up on the curb right behind me. I said "would you please just get down and walk on the GROUND?!" But when I turned to look at her, it wasn't Sierra! The little girl's eyes got really big. She jumped down and ran to her mom. I said "sorry, I wasn't talking to you." Her mom gave me a nice look and I felt really bad.
3. What TV show would you like to be on- Oprah, Biggest Loser, or What Not to Wear?
I would love to go on Biggest Loser! But, I could never go off and leave my kids for that long. I would HATE to go on What Not to Wear. Those people are not very nice. Plus, I could not pay what they do for clothes, even with someone else's money.
4. Would you ever get plastic surgery and what kind?
I've never really thought about this too much. Maybe after Biggest Loser I would.
5. What are your favorite jeans to wear? I have a pair of Liz & Me jeans that I bought at Catherine's (Fashion Bug/Lane Bryant) that I LOVE! I love the way they fit.