Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday Follow March 26

Hooray! It's Friday Follow time! Time to make some new friends! If you want to participate, go over to One To Try, Midday Escapades, or Hearts Make Families.

Friday Follow
This week's sponsor is


This has been a pretty good week in our house. The girls went back to school on Monday (which isn't the good part, we actually miss them a lot while they're gone) and we have been able to get back into a routine. I do miss sleeping in until 7:30 though. Only 45 school days left this year!

I hope everyone else had a great week as well. Can't wait to hop around to some new blogs and see what they've been up to.

5 comments:

Survivormama said...

Happy Friday Follow..hope you have a wonderful weekend...I am now your newest follower..return the favor if you would like, I would be honored!

I am Harriet said...

Hi there.

Stopping by via FF to say hello.
Have a great Friday!

http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/03/octolicious-friday-fest-peoples/

Kelley said...

Hello From FF~ have a great weekend.

H said...

Thanks for following and the advise on my organizing dilemma. I will definitely try it! Following back, have a great weekend.

Letherton said...

Here from FF running behind this week

Take a minute to check out my blog
I Have a Misikko Hana flat Iron Giveaway Going over 100 dollar package and other giveaways also

ethertonphotography.blogspot.com