Monday, March 1, 2010

Not Me! Monday 3/1/10


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

When Cheyenne and Sierra needed poodle skirts for their 50's day at school on Thursday, it was definitely NOT me who waited until Wednesday to start working on them. I always plan ahead and NEVER put things off until the last minute. If I had done that, I definitely would NOT have spent the entire day on Wednesday running around town picking up supplies to make the skirts. I also would NOT have then had Daniel and the girls meet me to buy groceries after school so that by the time we got home, it was time for dinner. This did NOT mean that I didn't get started on the skirts until it was time for the kids to go to bed.

It was NOT me who justified buying a new sewing machine to make the skirts. We did NOT end up making them without it and it is NOT still sitting in the box waiting for me to have time to use it. The poodle skirt episode was NOT so crazy that it's going to get it's own post later this week. The skirts did NOT turn out super cute in spite of it all!

I do NOT have tons of things that I need to get done everyday. It is NOT enough to keep me busy every waking minute. So I know it could NOT have been me who spent waaaaaay too much time last week watching my favorite show of all time

My family did NOT buy me the first two seasons on DVD for Christmas 2008. It did NOT take me over a year to break them out. I did NOT watch the entire first season last week. I am NOT totally paying for it with the giant mountain of laundry that I put off and have to tackle now.

Speaking of the Gilmore Girls DVDs, I did NOT go out and buy a new (cheap) DVD player just so I could have a remote for it. I did NOT get tired of having to start from the beginning of episode 1 every time I got interrupted (because that would NEVER happen at my house) that I just went out and got one. It was not completely worth it to be able to go to the scene selection and pick up where I left off.

It was NOT me who really didn't want to go anywhere yesterday, especially to Wal-Mart, and decided that the only thing we REALLY needed was something for the girls to take for dessert in their lunchboxes this morning. I did NOT decide that it would be easier to just make up a batch of sugar cookies since I already had all the ingredients. When my husband found out I was planning to bake cookies, he did NOT ask me to make chocolate chip instead. When I told him I didn't have any chocolate chips, he certainly did NOT offer to go to town to get them for me because he likes them better. If he did that, he surely would NOT have brought home my favorite oatmeal chocolate chip cookie mix and the cookies definitely would NOT have been the best cookies ever (and I am NOT disappointed that I didn't think to take a picture of them).

What did you NOT do this week?

No comments: