Friday, May 14, 2010

Five Question Friday



Woohoo! It's Friday! I've got a busy day ahead, but it's going to be fun. I get to go with Cheyenne's class on their field trip today. We're going out to Camp R. for a fun day of exploring nature-in the rain it looks like. I've been a teacher since before my kids were in school, so I've never gotten to go with any of them on a field trip. Dakota had her spring band concert last night and Grandma Debbie came up for it and spent the night. Today, she and Landon are going on "vacation" to Tulsa. It worked out great for me because siblings aren't allowed at camp, so now I get to go! I'm going to meet them at camp in a couple of hours for lunch and then fishing if the rain holds off.

Go check out Mama M.'s blog for more Five Question Friday fun!

1. Take your pick...date night, girls night out, or night out alone?
Oooooooooooh! That's a tough one. I think I'll have to go with date night. It's been sooooo long since we've had one of those. Hopefully when we move we will get one!

2. Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
Uh, no. Can't do it. (and yes, I just tried).

3. What is your favorite flower and why?
My favorite flowers are pink tulips (I think I might have mentioned that before). They make me think of springtime and Easter.
4. If you could go back in time, what advice would you give yourself?
I'm really not sure. There are lots of things that I should have done differently, but they all served a purpose in my life. I think I would tell myself, though, not to worry so much about what certain people said or thought about me, because once high school is over and the real world begins, those people aren't going to matter anyway.

5. If you won the lottery, what is the very first thing you would do?
Okay, I've thought about this. I would first pay off our debts, then I would set the kids up with plenty for college, etc, then I would take everyone in our family on a big vacation somewhere warm and sandy...
I would continue, but I just noticed that it said FIRST thing, so I'll stop there.

But, I'll probably never do any of those things. I hear that you have to actually play the lottery before you can win. Guess I've been listening to too much Dave Ramsey because I just can't bring myself to spring the $2 to buy a ticket.

1 comment:

Beth McC. said...

I love all of your answers, so fun! Your blog is too cute! Hope you have a great weekend!