Monday, June 21, 2010

An Award!

I'm so excited! Peggy over at Look At It As An Adventure has just given me an award! Go over and visit her sometime. She always has great stories about her children and grandchildren. (Scroll down to her post called "I Promise" about her grandson and his new glasses. It is so sweet and he is absolutely adorable).

Thanks Peggy!

When you receive this award you are to-
1. Copy and paste the award to your blog
2. List who it is from
3.List 10 things that make you happy:)
4. Pass it on to another blogger and let them know about it!

10 ThingsThat Make Me Happy!
1. Listening to my kids play when they don't know I'm there.
2. Having a child fall asleep in my lap.
3. Giving someone a gift that makes them cry (in a good way).
4. Finally being able to stay at home with my kids.
5. Clean sheets.
6. Crawling into my own bed after being away from home.
7. Staying up late at night to finish a good book after everyone has gone to bed.
8. Movie night-eating popcorn on the couch in our pjs.
9. Pink tulips
10. Hearing my grandpa pray.

I'm passing this award on to April at Desires of the Heart. April has the cutest little boy already and is expecting a sweet little girl soon. Go over and check out the sweet projects she's been working on for her little girls' room. They are so cute!

No comments: